Monday, July 18, 2011

Crushing On: Adam Turman Prints

Last summer while visiting the MCBA, I noticed a collection of postcards in their shop. As I rifled through them I found myself smiling with delight. I bought four on the spot, left the shop and then returned five minutes later to buy four more. These postcards were bold, vivid and, apparently, irresistible.

What kind of postcards could make a person smile like a loon and buy eight in one day? Ones with Adam Turman's artwork printed on them.

Adam Turman is a graphic artist based out of the Twin Cities. Many of his illustrations and designs depict the things I love (cycling, the Cities) in a way that simply makes me happy when I see them.


© AdamTurman.com 2011. All rights reserved.



© AdamTurman.com 2011. All rights reserved.



© AdamTurman.com 2011. All rights reserved.


And even though it's been a year since I found those postcards, I still can't get enough of his work! If you want to see more prints, and I know you do, go to Minnesota, Our Home (I've put a few up there too) or Adam Turman's website.

No comments: