Sunday, November 18, 2007

All Roads Lead To Ann Arbor...At Least The One Named Ann Arbor Road

Jonathan went to (and won, hooray!!) a heroclix tournament in Livonia and I tagged along. While he played I went for a little drive. I had a specific goal: to find the yarn store in the area. It was suppose to be on Ann Arbor Road. I never found it. It was probably in one of the strip malls I passed. For some reason I didn't turn around. The road I was on went from strip malls to residential to rural, but I kept going. Mainly, because it was really pretty. I also had a nagging feeling that Ann Arbor Road might actually lead to Ann Arbor. Plus, Ann Arbor Road sometimes goes by the name Plymouth Road. And what's on Plymouth Road in Ann Arbor? Do you know? Well, thirty minutes later, Ann Arbor Road turned into Plymouth Road and I found myself in front of the Knit A Round Yarn Shop in Ann Arbor! Yippeeeee!

I bought a skein of Malabrigo Chunky. So soft!!


I then headed to Sweetwaters in Kerrytown. I ordered a yummy cup of hot chocolate, sat down and started the second big sock. A couple hours later, I was finished!



They are super comfy. I'm going to make a pair for myself soon!

Yesterday was a fun day, indeed!

And I'm looking forward to the Wish List party at Yarn Haven in a couple hours!

No comments: