Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring, are you out there?



It’s cold outside and the poor hyacinths took a beating over the weekend. I hope Spring shows up soon. I hate skipping seasons. I don’t want Winter to head straight to Summer, leaving dejected Spring at the side of the road. It’s a bit rude on Winter’s part, if you ask me.

Luckily, my lettuce and cilantro sit unharmed on the windowsill.



Mmmmmmm...yummy!



My windowsill gardening project/experiment seems to be working. Smiles all around.

I’m also working on my largest knitting project thus far. My awesomely talented knitting buddy, Sarah, has been graciously showing me the ropes, so that I may move beyond scarves and dishcloths to even more fun things. She helped walk me through the creation of some wicked sweet wristwarmers. And now I’m working on a baby blanket for a friend who’s due in June.



The most difficult thing about knitting this blanket is containing the excitement of seeing the finished project!

Stay warm!

No comments: